10 Ways to Enjoy Summer
1. Float in the pool. I know this one comes as a big surprise to all of you, but it's true; I do love to float around in the pool on a nice warm sunny day.
2. Read a good book (preferably while floating in the pool.)
3. Drink an iced cold beverage while enjoying the warm Summer sun (preferably while floating in the pool.)
4. Take the spinning wheel and knitting out to the deck and enjoy some spinning and knitting outside in the sun.
5. Cook out on the grill. (Better yet, eat food that has been cooked on the grill by someone else.)
6. Go to The Ferry Landing for some delicious fried native shrimp and Jimmy Juice (rum punch).
7. Go for evening walks.
8. Go to Fiber Revival - the only downside to this event is that it happens in mid-August, which means summer is winding down, but this is deinitely a favorite of mine.
9. Take a week (or two) off of work with absolutely no plans whatsoever (other than floating in the pool of course!)
10. Eat ice cream - I haven't been to my favorite summer ice cream joint yet this year, but there is still time.
This was an easy list for me; Summer is my favorite season of the year. What are some of the ways that you enjoy Summer?