1. Knit - Even though I'm usually knitting if I am watching TV, I do find it very nice to knit in complete silence sometimes.
2. Spin - I especially like to spin while on the deck; there's just something about being outside enjoying the fresh air while spinning.
3. Weave - I haven't actually done this yet; Dana gave me a great little Cricket loom for my birthday and I have yet to find the (quiet) time to learn how to use it. I think it'll come to tax school with me next week - I'll have plenty of free, quiet time in the evenings.
4. Play with a kid - if you're lucky like I am, you'll have one close at hand, if not, borrow a grandchild, a niece or nephew or a friend's kid.
5. Go for a walk, preferably with a friend. I've been walking a lot lately with a friend and it's been great. It's not only good for your body, it's also good for your mind.
6. Visit a friend.
7. Read - I've been using Chris' Kindle and actually doing some reading this summer. I love it, so I ordered my own. It's great to have as many books as I want sitting on the table next to me in the living room taking up less space than one actual book would!
8. Spend time on the internet - read blogs, facebook, Ravelry - whatever you enjoy.
9. Take a nap - I love an afternoon nap on the weekends. Hell, who am I trying to fool? I'd love an afternoon nap every day!
10. Put on your princess dress and dance.