I love the topic Carole came up with for this week's 10 on Tuesday; it's an easy one for me! I love reading children's books. I enjoyed reading them with my daughter and now I'm lucky enough to be able to read them with my granddaughter.
10 Favorite Children's Books
(in no particular order)
1. The Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise - Such a sweet story!
2. Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss - I would love this book in a box; I would love this book with a fox...
3. The Old Man and the Afternoon Cat by Michaela Muntean - this is one of Clover's favorites about a grumpy old man who ends up being a nice guy because of a cat. Clover loves to sing his song "I hate birthdays, I hate Spring; I hate almost everything."
4. Marvin K Mooney Will you Please Go Now by Dr. Seuss - Clover has loved this since she was just tiny. She'd shake her little finger and say "Mooney Go Now!"
5. Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein - Just a great book of children's poems and drawings.
6. The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle - A great little board book - colorful and fun.
7. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry - This book was a gift to me from my 8th grade English teacher. It's so much more than just a children's book.
8. The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams - I love this story
9. Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown - A great bedtime book.
10. The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter - Who doesn't love Peter Rabbit?
I could go on and on; I love kids' books! What are some of your favorite children's books?