10 Books on Your Summer Reading List
1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee - Believe it or not, I've never read this book. I've been meaning to read it for some time and since this year marks its 50th anniversary, I think this is the perfect time.
2. Sizzliing Sixteen by Janet Evanovich - It wouldn't be summer without a little Stephanie Plum.
3. Cross by James Patterson
4. Double Cross by James Patterson
5. Cross Country by James Patterson
6. I, Alex Cross by James Patterson
It's time to catch up on the Alex Cross series - great pool time reading.
7. Mortal Prey by John Sandford
8. Naked Prey by John Sandford
9. Hidden Prey by John Sandford
10. Broken Prey by John Sandford
More good pool time reading - I fell way behind in John Sandford's Prey series. I really used to enjoy reading them and don't know why I stopped. I recently heard someone mention his latest book and decided I needed to pick up where I left off.
All light reading, I know, but since becoming addicted to knitting and all things fiber, all my reading is done while floating in the pool and soaking up the sun (and having a drink or two). That fact also means that I probably won't finish this entire list - the Summers in Maine are short and don't always allow for a lot of pool floating. I'll do my best though.