1. Let them wear the strainer on their head.
2. Read their favorite books to them.
3. Color with them.
4. Play outside on the swingset - Clover would go down the slide 100+ times if allowed!
5. Go shopping. Maybe that's just Clover, but she LOVES to go shopping with her Mommy.
6. Play in a sandbox - nothing better for laughs than building sandcastles and knocking them down.
7. Build with blocks - same theory as the sandcastles - build and knock down :-)
8. Paint - paint on paper; paint on wood; paint on rocks; all painting is good.
9. Play-Do - who doesn't like to play with Play-Do?
10. Let them watch their favorite show on t.v. - yes, I said watch t.v. There are some really good shows for little ones on NickJr.
I could go on and on. How about you; how do you entertain a child?