1. Blog Fodder - I'll admit it, this is a big one for me.
2. Memories - Some of the lists bring back some pretty good memories. Last week's "10 Favorite Children's Books" is a perfect example of that.
3. Inspiration - Reading lists of other people's favorite things gives me ideas of things to try or reminds me of things I've been meaning to do. My to-do list is growing ever longer each week - hmmm, perhaps this is not such a good thing ;-)
4. A cool new button for your blog (that reminds me; it's time to redecorate around here.)
5. Quick and easy blog posts - some weeks the topic is an easy one that takes no time at all to post.
6. Challenging blog posts - some weeks the topic is very challenging (I'll admit to not always being up to the challenge and skipping some weeks, but usually I like a challenge).
7. Getting to know you - Your readers will get to know more about you and you'll get to know more about the other participants. It's not usually anything real deep and earth shattering, but it's the little things that make us who we are.
8. If you can't come up with the entire ten in any given week, you can always stop at 8, or 7, or 9, or whatever. I've never heard of anyone being kicked out of Ten on Tuesday for posting a list of less than 10.
Would you like to join in on the fun? Come on, you know you would.
What are you waiting for, go sign up!