10 Favorite TV Shows
1. House - I don't think there is an episode of House that I haven't seen, and there are several that I've seen multiple times. I love the show and I LOVE Hugh Laurie; I think he's an amazing actor. I was stunned the first time I heard him on a talk show and realized that he really has an English accent; you'd never know it by watching the show.
2. Law & Order, SVU - Another show I've seen every episode of. I love sitting with some knitting and watching marathons of it.
3. Law & Order - See #2 I especially loved this show when the character Lennie Briscoe was on it. Sadly, Jerry Orbach, the actor who played him, died over 5 years ago (hard to believe it's been that long).
4. Grey's Anatomy - My sister introduced me to this show a couple years ago. It used to be if I called her on the night it was on, no matter what we were talking about, when it was time for the show, she hung up. Now, I'm the one who can't miss it (except I DVR it so I can talk and have my Grey's too.)
5. Private Practice - I wasn't too sure about this one at first, but I've gotten hooked on it this season.
6. The Biggest Loser - I usually get home from Chicks with Sticks in time to catch the last hour of this and I usually end up eating while watching it. In my defense, I don't usually have time to have anything to eat between getting home from work and going to knit night.
7. The First 48 - I don't know what it is about real life murder mysteries, but I love to read them and I love to watch them and this show fits the bill.
8. City Confidential - See #7
9. Trauma: Life in the ER - I find this show fascinating.
10. Snapped - It seems there is a Snapped marathon on every Sunday and since there isn't much else on, that's what I like to watch. 99.9% of the time, it is about women who murder their husbands. Chris has been known to ask why I like to watch it so much. My answer - I like to know how the wives get caught!
What are some of your favorite TV shows?