Carole came up with a great topic for this week's Ten on Tuesday list - 10 Things You Want to Knit RIGHT NOW. I'm going to change the topic just a little by doing a list of
10 Things I want to knit or crochet RIGHT NOW
(Not in any particular order)
*She cut her lip open two days in a row - first she cut the inside by trying to pull something and when it let loose, her head went flying into her toy and the very next day she hit her lip on the edge of a table and split it open. She's all better now and just as beautiful as ever!
2. Morning Surf Scarf by Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer - I have the perfect handspun yarn for this -
Sereknity Beach Glass in merino/alpaca/silk. I spun this yarn nearly a year ago with this scarf in mind.
3. A sweater for a fish - the sweater sampler in the book I picked up at SPA, The Sweater Workshop by Jacqueline Fee.
4. A sweater of my own design for Clover using my new book and the new Sereknity Verity DK weight yarn I bought while at SPA.
5. Feather and Fan Scarf by Elisa Purnel - This is a crochet project that I'd like to do using some of my handspun yarn.
6. Fair Isle Tote by Valerie Kurita - another crochet project that I've had on my list for far too long.
7. Twisty River Vest by Gina House
9. Roo by Kate Gilbert - I think this would be a perfect fall sweater/jacket for Clover!
10. Monkey Ear Flap Hat by Adrienne Engar
There are many, MANY, more projects that I want to make RIGHT NOW; unfortunately, there just never seems to be enough hours in the day to do everything I want to.
What are some of the things you want to make RIGHT NOW?