10 Signs of Spring
1. Rain – LOTS OF IT! As a matter of fact, it is raining right now.
2. Mud – That’s what you get with lots of rain.
3. Green grass – I noticed on my way to work today the grass is turning green.
4. The little green buds on the trees – I haven’t seen many yet, but there are a few.
5. Crocuses and daffodils and other spring flowers– again, I haven’t seen any yet (the picture above is from a few years ago), but some in my area have.(click that link and scroll down)
6. The return of the robins and other birds.
7. Buds on my Weeping Crab Apple tree.
8. The occasional warm, sunny day to remind us that summer will come eventually.
9. Opening the windows to air out the house (on those occasional warm days).
10. Leaving the house without wearing a coat.
Thanks, Carole, for a great topic this week!