1. Watching Clover as she discovers all sorts of new things in her third year of life. She has amazed me every day of the last two years and I have no doubt that she'll continue to amaze me every day of 2010.
2. SPA Knit & Spin weekend in February. This year will be my fourth year attending and I am really looking forward to it. It's a wonderful, laid back, weekend filled with friends and fiber and laughter - what could be better?
3. Going to Virginia in May to meet Dana, Dianne, and Marianne and attend the Sedalia Spring Fiber Festival. I'm so excited about this one that I'm even willing to travel alone. On a plane. That's big for me. The four of us have been friends for a few years now but have never met in person. That's not entirely accurate; Dana & Dianne know each other and are friends IRL.
4. Using my awesome new Wool Combs I got for Christmas from Patti.
I'm looking forward to getting a LOT of use out of these.
5. Getting Healthy & Fit - I didn't make any New Year's resolutions this year except this one and I really am looking forward to being able to say I've accomplished it (hopefully by my 50th birthday in May).
6. Doing some home improvements - this has been a long time coming.
7. Getting one more tattoo - a spinning wheel. I need to figure out how I want to do it though.
8. Okay, maybe two more tattoo's; I'd also like a strand of yarn coming off my black sheep into a ball.
9. Summer - I look forward to Summer every year.
10. Winning PowerBall (so I can move some place that has summer year round.)
What are you looking forward to in 2010?