10 Ways to Waste Time on the Internet
I'm going to change up the topic this week just a little bit. We're supposed to list 10 ways to waste time on the internet, but I'm just going to list 10 sites I like to visit. Some may seem like a waste of time, but seriously, if it gives me enjoyment is it a waste?
1. Blog Reading - definitely not a waste of time; I've met some wonderful people through reading blogs!
2. Ravelry - this is an awesome resource for knitters/spinners/crocheters etc. Not only can you find a pattern for just about anything you want to make, but you can connect with fellow fiber enthusiasts on the MANY forum boards. There's a group on Ravelry for anything you can think of, not just fiber related stuff!
3. Facebook - I wasn't too sure about this at first, but now I love that I can check in on my friends and family with just a quick click.
4. Amazon - Sometimes I get lost browsing around here, but it's a great site for good deals.
5. Flickr - Definitely not a waste of time. I store the majority of my photos here and I can see the photos of my friends and family as well. It also allows me to have some fun with my photos.
6. Etsy - Awesome place to buy handcrafted items of all kinds.
7. Farmville - A Facebook application that could definitely be considered a waste of time by most, but it's fun. (This reminds me - I need to tend to my farm; I've neglected it for a few days!)
8. People of Walmart - a fun way to waste some time; good for laughs (just hope you never see yourself there!)
9. Texts from Last Night - Remember drunk dialing? Well, this is like that only with text messaging. So much fun :-)
10. Awkward Family Photos - Another one just for laughs and again, hope you never find yourself there.
Where do you like to spend you time on the internet?