10 Things That Turn You Off About People
1. Racism & bigotry - I can 't tolerate the ignorance!
2. Cruelty to children.
3. Cruelty to animals.
4. Lying - If you're someone I should be able to trust, don't lie to me. Not even about little things.
5. Nosiness - I have one neighbor who sits at the edge of his garage just watching everything that goes on! Same neighbor as in this post. (He obviously fits in more than one category.)
6. Experts on everything - If you know something and want to help someone, that's one thing; but if you're one of those people who knows everything about everything (or at least think you do) and feels the need to always one-up everyone, you'd do better to just keep your mouth shut.
7. Backstabbing - If I hear you speak badly about someone who is supposed to be your friend, than I'm going to wonder what you say about me when I'm not around.
8. Negativity - The ones who find the bad in every situation.
9. Rudeness - like the woman who walked through the line between myself and the person behind me and stepped right on my flipflop as I was taking a step. She never so much as said excuse me! Sheesh.
10. Bad hygiene - it takes a total of about 15 minutes to take a shower, brush your teeth, and put on clean clothes. I think even the busiest of us can spare 15 minutes!
Wow, after writing that list I feel like I'm being really negative. Maybe another list should be 10 things that make me like a person.