10 Things You'd Bring on a Deserted Island
1. My knitting bag with all my knitting tools
2. My spinning wheel
3. Fiber to spin
4. Yarn (because I don't spin fast enough to make all my yarn)
5. Float w/cup holder
6. Cup (to place in cup holder on my float)
7. Various adult beverages (to put in cup in cup holder on my float)
8. Books (to read while on my float)
9. Rope (to tie my float to a palm tree by the water's edge so I don't float away)
10. Coffee (because it can't be all adult beverages all the time - or can it?)
Does any of this really surprise you?
I would have added my family or friends, but then it wouldn't be a deserted island, would it?
What would you bring?