10 Things on My "To-Do" List
1. Print out some pictures of Clover (I need to do this tonight; I'm having lunch with a friend I haven't seen in a couple of years tomorrow.)
2. Get some bloodwork done.
3. Find a small kitchen table (cheap).
4. Get a decent haircut.
5. Finish secret project.
6. Start the second Sockotta sock.
8. Organize, list, and donate the shitload of clothes I never wear to Good Will.
9. Set up my Fiber Haven, aka spare room. (Still on my list - gotta get moving on this!)
10. Catch up on blog reading (it never happens, but I keep trying).
I could go on and on; there's always more to do than there is time (and energy) to do it!
Have a great day.