10 Things I'm Really Good At
1. Proscrastination. Example - I knew what today's topic was going to be last Tuesday; I had planned to write a post over the weekend and have it all ready to go first thing this morning. Instead, I waited until today to even think of a list.
2. Being a Grandmother. It helps to have such a wonderful granddaughter :-)
3. Loving my family
4. Being a friend
7. Sharing my skills
8. Collecting (yarn, fiber, patterns, books, knitting & spinning toys...)
9. Eating - I'm too good at this one!
10. Hitting the "snooze" button on the alarm clock