I couldn't compose a post today to save my life so I decided to do a 10 on Tuesday post. I've been reading them on other blogs over the past several months and have been thinking about doing it for a while. I guess this is as good a time as any to jump in.
10 Things You Want to do in 2009
1. Eat healthy - I don't know how I managed to let my eating get so out of control, but it must.stop.now!
2. Exercise more - I'd like to get at least three good workouts in a week, preferably four.
3. Lose 25 pounds - Yes, I found every single pound that I lost last Spring (see #1). Hopefully by doing numbers 1 and 2, this will happen.
4. Send out the Pay it Forward gifts by the end of this month that should have gone out by November (sorry). I have no excuses for not doing it yet; one gift has been finished for months and still hasn't been mailed.
5. Do a better job of keeping in touch with all my friends.
6. Clean out my spare room and make it a cozy place to sit and knit/spin/crochet.
7. Spin more.
8. Knit/crochet with more of my handspun yarn.
9. Knit/crochet for myself more often.
10. Relax a little and stress less!
Rico certainly knows how to relax!