It’s Wednesday, and even though I don’t always take advantage of the WNBP format (like when I’m too lazy to post anything at all), it’s nice to have it to fall back on. Here goes:
- I'm glowing. No, I'm not pregnant; bite your tongue! I had to take a radioactive iodine pill today for another thyroid test.
- It was a little bit disconcerting when the technician administering the pill got a bit jumpy when it looked like her hand might actually touch the pill (which was encased in a thick plastic tube and dumped out into the palm of my hand).
- She tells me that I don't have to keep my distance from anyone, but that if I hold a baby on my lap, make sure my bladder is empty.
- Hmmm, I don't think I'll be holding Clover tonight.
- That’s not going to be easy; she is, after all, such a huggable baby!
- I'm amazed at the response to my contest! Lots of people accomplishing lots of good things.
- If you have a few spare minutes, read the stories. Very inspiring.
- Lots of people I haven’t heard from
- I love "meeting" new people and reading new blogs.
- If I haven't yet responded to you, don't worry; I plan to respond to everyone and you'll all be entered into the contest.
- I'm thinking I may go for another stash dive and add another prize or two.
- If you haven't commented yet, what are you waiting for? (Although, you do have until Monday to comment.)
- You know how that goes, especially when you're knitting stockinette in the round; you just want something different to break up the monotony.
- Well, I don’t know how I did it, but I ended up knitting an inch too much.
- I could decrease every round now, but wouldn’t that make the hat pointy? I don't think the orphans have pointy heads, so I'll rip back.
- Or maybe I'll just fold the ribbing up. Hmmm, decisions, decisions.
- I'm hoping to knit a hat a week for the project, but I think I'll mix it up a bit and do some different patterns. Something to keep it a little more interesting.
- Something interesting came in the mail today.
- Interesting and purty.
- It was my Harmony interchangeable needle set! Yippee!
- I’m really excited to try these out.
- As a matter of fact, I think I’ll close here so I can try them out on my Twinings stole.
Have a great night, everyone!